Entering New Ashford
Where To Stay
Wine & Dine
Real Estate
Ski Brodie!
Parks & Recreation
Enter New Content
Virtual Community
The Map
Home



New Ashford, Massachusetts  01237

The area was called New Ashford Plantation as early as 1762, and is located on the natural divide between Lanesborough and Williamstown, and on the western flank on Mount Greylock. No written records were kept by the town until 1775; it was incorporated as a district in 1781, and was not incorporated as a town until May 1, 1836.

Historic Preservation Report





BerkshireWeb



info@berkshireweb.com